Spread the Cost of Your Dental Care
Worried about the cost of your dental treatment? You can spread the cost of your treatment with our simple monthly Payment plan.
Denplan Essentials payment plan is provided by Simplyhealth Professionals, the UK’s leading dental payment plan specialist. They have consistently used a preventive approach to dental care and, with their unique and wide-ranging support services, have been looking after dentists and their patients for over 30 years. They support patients by allowing them to budget for their private dental care and encourage a preventive approach to oral healthcare. As the only consumer-facing brand in the payment plan market, Denplan payment plan is one of the most recognised names in dental healthcare among UK consumers.
Denplan patients are given the best possible service (from the UK-based call centre) from the moment they join. To find out more about us go to www.denplan.co.uk
£14.25 per month
|Private Cost (per year)||Plan Cost (per year)||Private Cost (per month)|
|2:1 £180||2:2 £240||2:4 £360|
|£171 (£9 saving)||£228 (£12 saving)||£342 (£18 saving)|
- Denplan Essentials is a dental plan which helps you budget for your routine preventive dental care
- Seeing your dentist regularly is important as it can help you avoid having to undergo costly, restorative treatments
- The dental plan is easy to set up and no pre-assessment is necessary
- Your dentist will decide how often he wants to see you and how much he will charge you
- You will have to pay for any restorative dental treatment necessary (ie. crowns, bridges or fillings)
- Our Denplan Essentials prices all include optional worldwide dental emergency and injury insurance cover. If you choose not to take out this optional insurance the monthly fee is reduced by 60p
Routine Dental Care Includes:
- Check-ups (up to the maximum detailed in your contract)
- Scaling and polishing with the dentist
- Dental x-rays
- Any additional treatment specified as included by the dentist in your contract
- Preventive dental advice
- 10% off of dental treatment quoted for by dentist
Denplan Essentials Does Not Cover:
- Laboratory fees and prescriptions
- Any treatment excluded by the dentists in your contract which is payable by you to the dentist
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees
Please remember – your routine dental treatment is at the discretion of your dentist and your contract is with your dentist, not Simplyhealth Professionals.
All fees listed above include the cost of optional Denplan Supplementary Insurance, provided by Simplyhealth Access. During your application you will choose whether to add this optional cover to your plan or not. You will be given full details of the insurance’s benefits and information to help you decide if it is right for you. If you choose not to take out this optional insurance the plan’s monthly fee will reduce by 60p (the monthly cost of the insurance).
Book Your Consultation Today
If you wish to contact us to book an appointment directly, please email us by providing the details below. We endeavour to contact patients within 24 hours of receiving your request.